100% VA Purchase- Scores Down to 580
Eligible veterans can apply for a VA loan with their Certificate of Eligibility indicating a sufficient amount of entitlement is available. In most cases, no down payment is required on a VA guaranteed loan and the borrower usually receives a lower interest rate than is ordinarily available with other loans.
Other benefits of a VA loan include:
- No down payment!
- No monthly mortgage insurance!
- Lower closing costs than other loan types
- Right to prepay without penalties
- The mortgage is assumable by a new buyer of your home in certain situations.
- Counseling and assistance is available to veteran borrowers having financial difficulty making payments or facing default.
The VA funding fee may be paid in cash by the buyer or seller, or it may be financed in the loan amount.